Kerjakan di buku tulis dan dibahas pada saat masuk kelas
THE EXERCISES OF PROSEDURE TEXT
A. The following recipe is not complete. Complete it with the words in the boxes.
How to Make Chicken Soup
- ¼ chicken
- 1 garlic
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- ¼ cabbage
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 glasses of water
- 1 tomato
- Cut the chicken and wash it 1)________.
- Boil the water in a 2)_______ and cook the chicken until 3)_______.
- 4)_______ all the vegetables and cut them into pieces.
- Grind pepper, 5)_______, and garlic.
- Put the spice 6)_______ into the saucepan.
- Put the potato, carrots and 7)_______ into the saucepan.
- Wait for ten minutes or until the vegetables are soft. 8)_______ the chopped celery and tomato into the saucepan.
- 9)_______ the stove.
- 10)_______ the chicken soup hot.
B. Arrange the Sentences.
Arrange the following sentences to make a good monolog. Write the numbers to show the sequence. The first part has been done for you.
|1||Hello, friends. I want to tell you how to make mix-it-up salad.|
|Second, cut the honeydew melon and one green apple into cubes and the strawberries into halves. Put them into the bowl.|
|To make the salad, we need orange juice, honey, honeydew melon, strawberries, grapes, and green apple.|
|Next, add two cups of grapes, into the bowl.|
|Finally, put the salad in the refrigerator until it is cold. When it is cold, it’s ready to serve.|
|First, we make the coating. Mix 1/3 cup of orange juice and one tablespoon of honey in a big bowl. Use a spoon to mix them.|
|After that, mix them well until all the fruits are lightly coated.|